How It Works
Adding & Withdrawing Money
Here's how to add/withdraw funds on BetScoop
Add // Withdraw
To Add Funds
1. To Add funds tap on your Profile icon in the upper right hand corner. It is denoted by the initials of your name or your profile picture.
2. Locate and tap on the 'Add Funds' button found near your Balance.
2. Enter the amount you wish to deposit in 'Deposit Amount'.
3. Select 'Pay' at the bottom to confirm the amount.
4. You will be taken to a screen that will provide you options based on your country.
5. Enter your payment information and hit 'Pay Now'
6. All set! Your balance will now reflected with the funded amount.
To Withdraw Funds
1. To Withdraw funds tap on your Profile icon in the upper right hand corner. It is denoted by the initials of your name or your profile picture.
1. Locate and tap on the 'Withdraw Funds' button found near your Balance.
2. Select the amount you would like to withdraw from your available balance.
Note: We work with Skrill as our payment processor. You will need to setup a Skrill account to make withdrawals. Skrill will then transfer these funds directly to the account of your choosing.
3. If you haven't already, you will need to connect your Skrill account for us to process a payment to you. Instructions on how to create a Skrill account here:
4. Once you have entered the amount you wish to withdraw and connected your Skrill account. Select "Withdraw" at the bottom to confirm the transaction.
5. All set! Your Skrill account will be credited straight away.
7. You can also view the advices listed for sale in 'My Picks - Picks for Sale'. Here you can view your analysis, pick info, inventory, advices sold, as well as the price you have listed.
Want to share your pick to social media or other platforms? Read
'How To Share Picks'
Want to know how you get paid? Read
'How Do I Get Paid'
© All Rights Reserved. BetScoop Inc.
How It Works
Terms and Conditions
End User License Agreement